Is your Avast UI failed to load or your Antivirus not responding? Then you are at the right place!
Avast is the most popular antivirus range when it comes to full security for your devices. Statistics reveal that Avast is the most preferred antivirus among users worldwide. Situations occurs when your Avast antivirus starts working adversely. The problem occurs after update when you restart your computer and try to launch Avast. The antivirus will start receiving displaying: ‘Avast Antivirus UI failed to load’ or ‘AV Service is not responding.’ The error further offers ‘Exit’ and ‘Restart Service’ buttons.
You can avoid these situations by restarting the Antivirus. But if it doesn’t help, we have listed ways on how you can fix UI failed Error below.
Why Error UI Fails to Load Error in Avast Hits You?
If you are wondering what’s the cause for UI failure load error then here is the cause.
- The problem occurs due to inappropriate Windows services configuration. When the interface can’t be loaded correctly, Avast start displaying such errors.
- The issue generally starts to appear when you go for an Avast update.
- When the user tries restarting the service manually, it solves the issue for some time and antivirus running fine again – but only temporarily! Over short time the error message pops up again.
- After this error hits you, how hard you try repairing, delete the problematic file or go for a re-installation of the antivirus, these won’t work too.
Fix Avast’s error ‘UI failed to load.AV Service is not responding’
Avast has confirmed the reason for this error i.e. an incorrect Windows Services configuration can cause Avast Antivirus Internet Security to trigger this error. In order to fix the issue, you need to check if the Remote Desktop Services is running on your Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10.You will need to set up the automatic startup for these services during the boot and that will fix the problem.
To resolve this error, follow repair or reinstall steps for Avast with these steps:
- Open Run dialog and type services.msc and press enter
- Locate the Services Console, find ‘Remote Desktop Services’
- Double click and set its Startup Type to ‘Automatic’ and ensure service is running then click ‘Start’.
- After Restart, when you launch Avast, its UI loads without showing the error you received previously.
Follow Avast Repair Method If the Issue Doesn’t Resolve
Try the repair method if the above doesn’t work.
- Go to Control Panel > Settings > Programs >Programs and Features
- Select Avast, click ‘Uninstall/change’ button
- Click Change and Choose ‘Repair’
- Wait for Avast to make necessary changes, restart your computer after that.
Avast Antivirus Technical Support| Avast Customer Service
If you are experiencing any type of issue following these steps or if the error is still not resolved, then you can take help anytime (24*7) via Avast certified technicians over phone toll free. Our Avast technicians have grabbed years of experience and will give you a right solution or suggestion for your any Avast issue. All you need to call toll free on Avast Customer Service Helpline number mentioned below:
Avast Antivirus Support Number 1–800–445–2810 for (USA/Canada), +44-800-046-5700(UK), +61-1800-769-903 (AU).
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.