Webroot secureanywhere Internet security software offers cloud-based Internet infection security for businesses, enterprises, and consumers. Users sometimes report errors while installing their Webroot antivirus on MAC device. These error codes include Error 10 or Error code 1168. The common reasons for the Webroot antivirus error 10& 1168 is if you have a corrupt or incomplete installation of Webroot Secureanywhere software or windows registry related software changed. The error may also occur if you have mistakenly deleted any Webroot software or Webroot Secureanywhere-related files or folders.
Since webroot Antivirus error is a fatal error so it is important that you remove each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
STEPS TO RESOLVE WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE ERROR 10:
- Repair or recheck your windows registry entries linked with Error 10
- Remove the all malware or spyware from the computer.
- Search all the temporary or junks file, and remove it with help of the clean manager tool
- Update your operating windows driver.
- Using windows System Restore to “Undo” latest System Changes
- Uninstall and reinstall the Webroot security program linked to Error 10
- Start your Windows System File Checker.
- Install All Available Windows Updates
- Make a clean installation of Windows
If you are experiencing any type of issue following these steps then you can take help 1800-445-2810 anytime(24*7) via Webroot certified technicians over phone toll free. Webroot technicians have grabbed years of experience and will give you a right solution or suggestion for your any webroot issue.